Monster Hunter Freedom 2 builds on Monster Hunter 2 for the PSP™ and contains 50% more content than the original Monster Hunter Freedom.
As mighty hunters, players can face a variety of quests alone, but the true spirit of the game comes alive with the aid of others. Multiplayer cooperative battles for up to four friends via wireless ad hoc mode foster team building and strategy for the ultimate battle of man vs. beast. Players can fully customize their characters, building up their abilities with armor and weaponry as they make their way through hundreds of quests. With the addition of infrastructure functionality, players will now be able to download even more content and quests. Let the carnage begin!
- Skill based gameplay
- Breath-taking graphics
- More than 250 challenging quests
- Ad hoc multiplayer allowing up to four players to form their own hunting parties
- New infrastructure mode support to download additional content
- One or two player "treasure hunter" timed co-op game
- All new Pokke Village home base and upgraded farm area
- More than eight exciting new maps with day and night cycles
- More than 70 different monsters
- More than 700 weapons
- More than 1400 armor items
- Background loading system option reduces loading times during quests
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.