Immerse yourself in the world of Moshi Monsters
The world's fastest growing online game for children presents Moshi Monsters: Moshling Zoo on Nintendo DS. Boasting over 50 million players across over 150 countries worldwide, Moshi Monsters is one of the largest and most loved online games for children.
- Find 'Em, Keep 'Em
- Explore the Wooly Wilderness in the search for ULTRA RARE Moshlings to add to your Moshling zoo.
- Play Cool Mini-Games
- Play exclusive Moshi mini-games to help boost your Moshling's Level, Mood, Health and Happiness.
- Explore the World
- Explore all new areas of Monstro City including Buster's Baby Care, the Glormatorium and Raaghly's Stararcade.
- Unlock Moshi Rewards
Unlock ULTRA RARE Moshi Monsters rewards including achievements, trophies and super secret items to be unlocked within MoshiMonsters.com.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.