This colorful and energetic family-friendly game is exploding with electrifying mini-games that keep your entire body moving fast--ducking, dodging, catching and balancing whatever might be thrown at you! From juggling soccer balls to dodging blocks to controlling robots to hacky sacking, Motion Explosion's 12 games pack in 10 levels each, mixing it up along the way with additional gameplay elements like inverse controls, faster pace and new tricks to make you think quick on your feet and keep your body moving!
Use your hands, legs, elbows, knees, feet, and even your head, to play 12 different games that will challenge your reflexes, timing and coordination, such as "Balance Board (see how many falling blocks you can stack up and keep balanced while avoiding bombs), "Dodge Brawl" (dodge balls thrown at you by robot opponents and hit them back to knock them out), "Sack Hack" (keep multiple objects in the air using every limb) and much more!
- Please Note: Microsoft Kinect required
- Swat, dodge, jump, duck, kick, lean, juggle, pump, steer, crank, toss, balance - use your body to earn high scores and unlock new games
- Easy to play, difficult to master - 10 progressively more challenging levels within each game
- Gameplay ranges from simple to incredibly tricky with alternative control schemes, camera perspectives, multiple objects, faster pace and much more designed to get you out of your comfort zone and challenge your coordination and reflexes
- Invite friends and family to the ultimate Motion Explosion party right in your living room with turn-based competitive gameplay (supports 2-4 players)
- Track your stats across each game and watch as all your skills improve with practice
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.