MotoGP 10/11 brings fans the most authentic and realistic MotoGP experience of the series so far with all new handling system and improved physics never seen before in the GP series. The inclusion of the brand new customisable player assists feature allows fans of both simulation and arcade racing to alter their racing style. Those wanting to take less of a risk with their riding technique will be able to switch on the player assists for a more forgiving style of racing and for players who want to feel the full intensity of MotoGP racing, all the in-game player assists can be switched off, delivering challenging and realistic gameplay that emulates the MotoGP experience.
- The complete 2010 MotoGP season with free DLC for the 2011 MotoGP championship shortly after the season starts
- Enhanced physics and handling system creating the most realistic MotoGP gaming experience
- Customisable player assists to emulate or tame the real world forces that riders have to deal with on track
- Five game modes including “Championship’, ‘Time Trial’, ‘Challenge’, ‘Career’ and ‘Online’
- The only racing game where you can compete with up to 20 players online
- Play with a team mate in ‘Career’ mode through the brand new addition of local co-op play
- New and improved audio featuring real life MotoGP bikes
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.