In Motorstorm: Apocalypse the MotorStorm festival ripped up Monument Valley, a Pacific Island and the Arctic Circle. It’s now time to hit the city during a gigantic earthquake.
Once again, the most brutal off-road racing festival is back, and this time the 'Stormers are bringing the extreme MotorStorm festival to a major metropolitan city ravaged by a gigantic earthquake. Developed by Evolutions Studios exclusively for the PS3, MotorStorm: Apocalypse brings back the signature MotorStorm racing madness but this time the racers must deal with the unpredictability of a crumbling urban environment. Filled with unstable skyscrapers, fiery subway tunnels, twisting bridges, and collapsing buildings, the almost completely abandoned city offers the perfect playground for MotorStorm's electric brand of brutal street racing.
Fully customize your collection of vehicles, including supercars, muscle cars, and superbikes, and face down your fellow 'Stormers as well as a city where destruction awaits you at every turn. With tremors and aftershocks continuing to hit the city in real-time, players will be faced with making quick decisions in a landscape on the verge of total devastation. Welcome to Motorstorm: Apocalypse!
- Survive hundreds of staggering, epic real-time destruction effects – everything from machine gun fire to rocket attacks to earthquakes happening as you race.
- Pick your vehicle from no less than 12 classes, with supercars, muscle cars, superbikes, choppers and more now added to the legendary mix of classics.
- Take the mayhem online with up to 12 players, including four player split screen and take advantage of a wealth of downloadable content including thousands of new customisable vehicles, parts and graphics from PlayStation Store.
- Bring every race, crash and explosion right into your living room in stereoscopic 3D glory on your 3D enabled TV.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.