So you really want to be a star? Play the role of a crazy celebrity and indulge in a world of excess to make your popularity level climb! But beware the price of fame: your fans will chase you throught the world. Find a way to excape them but without getting too far from the spotlight! there must be a balance between stardom and a peaceful life!
- Shoe up in the trendiest places of the world.
- 7 must go global destinations for the jet setter in you.
- Trash your hotel room and give security the slip.
- Escape from your hysterical fans.
- Find a way to calm them down each time they catch you up. Use your starpower to distract them the professional way.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.