The most exciting motocross videogame ever created – featuring all the official licenses from MX1, MX2 and MXoN including 84 riders, 32 teams, 16 nations, every track from every circuit and the new and exclusive monster energy trick battle!
- All the official tracks from USA to South Africa – race exact recreations of the official circuits!
- All three official competitions (MX1, MX2, MXoN)
- Full rosters from MX1, MX2 and MXoN (with 84 riders, 32 teams, 16 nations)
- New enhanced ‘off road X’ engine gives the perfect balance between arcade fun and extreme simulation
- Online mode for up to 12 players with rankings
- Improved career mode incorporates RPG elements – upgrade every aspect of your riders performance
- Wide variety of game modes including Quick Race, Championship, Monster Energy Trick Battle, Elimination Race, Check Point Race, Head to Head Race
- Monster energy trick battle features 6 spectacular arenas and 30 tricks
- Realistic engine sounds captured from each bike delivered in stunning 5.1 Dolby Digital surround sound
- Over 200,000 unique rider specifics ensure the highest level of detail in any motocross game ever – photo realistic 3D models and highly polished liveries
- Dynamic terrain deformation - every bike (both player and AI) can produce up to 5 different types of ditch – every lap is unique as every rider (up to 12 simultaneously) tears up the track
- Photo mode – allows you to pause at any point and take a detailed photo from any angle to share with your friends
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.