Take on the role of a young veterinary nurse in this fun and challenging adventure. Look after a variety of pets including dogs, cats, rabbits, horses, foals and pigs. Examine and treat them using medical instruments. Every animal has different needs. This includes feeding, stroking, keeping the animals occupied and cleaning. The player must also tend to hospital management issues; these include purchasing books, feed, instruments and toys for the animals, as well as furnishing the enclosures.
A great amount of action and fun await you in the Wii version of My Animal Centre. Use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk to play with your animals, stroke them, clean the enclosures and much more. Not to mention what this version has in store for you: Try on new outfits and hairstyles, or take your mind off work while listening to music or dancing. Boredom is finally a thing of the past!
- More than 30 mini games with high score and reward system
- Diagnosis and therapy as mini game with Wii Remote and Nunchuk
- Interaction with the animals: stroking, playing, cleaning and feeding as mini games
- Free camera mode
- Vet with SIMS typical needs (hunger, tiredness, exercise, leisure) which can be satisfied with playing mini games.
- 4 different user profiles
- Extensive knowledge base
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.