- Bond between horse and rider: impressive new features and animations mean that a strong bond can be created between horse and rider through proper grooming and caring. The strength of the bond created will increase your chances of reaching the top;
- World?s only FEI licensed game: the only game to hold the exclusive worldwide license from the world?s foremost horse sports organisation, the Fédération Equestre Internationale (FEI);
- Care, prepare, win: care for your horse by cleaning and feeding, prepare for competition by training for jumping, cross country and dressage, and win in official competitions;
- Extended grooming: includes a unique feature of a full vet check to make sure your horse is fit and ready to compete;
- Extended customisation: horse and rider can be fully customised, including riding equipment, accessories and riders outfit
Packed with exciting new features, brand new graphics and animations, and an engrossing storyline, horse sports fans will be treated to the most complete equestrian experience and the most realistic horse simulation ever seen in a game. My Horse and Me: Riding for Gold will let players live the ultimate bond between them and their horse. The My Horse and Me series boasts the exclusive worldwide license from the Fédération Equestre Internationale (FEI), the world's leading horse sports organisation.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.