NieR: Automata [EN/FR]
Regular Price: £37.95
Special Price £28.28
Words are powerful. They enable us to express all our thoughts and ideas. The Word Training Institute was founded to help people of all ages to increase their word power. So, if you're looking to improve your vocabulary in a fun way, you've come to the right place. In My Word Coach, the Institute has everything to help you become more...er, better with words!
The secret to having a large vocabulary is simple: training. All it takes to learn a word is to practise it. In My Word Coach, you will work on word lists until you are comfortable with every word on the lists. You will also be able to look up every word in the Glossary, so you will not only know the word; you will also understand it. You will progressively learn new words as you finish one list and move onto the next, even though you may not realise at first because of all the fun you'll be having.
Training regularly for a short period of time every day is all you need to build up a strong vocabulary.
- Play with words and letters with 6 Core Training Exercises:
- Missing Letter (Words are missing letters: find back the good one to succeed.)
- Split decision (Choose between several propositions the good definition for a word.)
- Pasta letter (In this speed challenge, spell out words from letters sinking in a soup.)
- Block Letter (In this Tetris like, spell any of the listed word with the block. When a word is correctly completed, it blocks are removed.)
- Word Shuffle (Fill in the spot the definitions corresponding to the correct word.)
- Safecracker (A word is the code of the safe. From the definition, write it as fast as possible & defeat your opponent.)
- 3 difficulty levels.
- Over 16,500 words and definitions using the Official Cambridge Dictionary.
- Developed in collaboration with Tom Cobb-Mac Gill & Quebec University Linguist.
- 4 different personal coaches to choose from.
- Save the data of 3 people so the whole family can play.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.