Capcom has teamed up with Infinite Interactive, the developers that brought gamers the Puzzle Quest titles, and Nickleodeon to bring this engaging virtual world to the DS with Neopets: Puzzle Adventure. Neopets: Puzzle Adventure is similar to the classic game of Reversi and Go with a unique Neopets spin and combined with many fun minigames. For the first time, Neopets fans will be able to earn secret codes in the game that they can redeem online for exclusive virtual items and accessories! Game Features
- Neopets: Puzzle Adventure will generate codes that can be redeemed for unique items online
- Choose and customise one of 12 Neopets to be your central character in the story
- Travel through three Lands of Neopia as you experience an epic story with more than 150 quests in the single-player game
- Co-operative and Head-to-Head multiplayer matches
- Collect 150 "PetPets" for extra abilities and earn 30 special Awards for completing missions
- Collect over 300 items, recipes and treasures, many of which can be equipped on your pet to provide useful bonuses
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.