- Jump, bounce and power-up through visually stunning side-scrolling worlds filled with Mushroom Kingdom madness
- The worlds are swarming with classic enemies like Goombas and Koopas, but watch out for new foes, big bosses and unbelievable challenges
- As Mario and Luigi, two players can battle for stars on specially designed levels over local wireless. The game won't end until one bro. reigns supreme.
The first all-new 2D Mario platformer since Super Mario World has arrived! Boasting incredible 3D graphics to accompany classic 2D gameplay, this fast-paced adventure will have Mario fans cheering as they make their way over fields, under water, through castles, and into the air. The power of the DS is used to great effect, and the result is that the Mushroom Kingdom looks more alive than ever. Backgrounds are beautifully layered and every character on screen is presented in gorgeous 3D, with Piranha Plants baring their teeth with wild abandon and Goombas looking almost too cute to stomp on. Just below the surface you will find hundreds of hard-as-nails mini-missions that will force you to reconsider your supposed Super Mario supremacy. The real challenge of the game is tracking down its 240 Star Coins, which allow you to open up paths on the eight world maps. Each level hides three of those shiny collectibles: sometimes they're in plain sight but require a special skill in order to be reached. Other times they're cleverly hidden, and sometimes you will need one of the game's special new power-ups to find them. Nostalgic and new in equal doses, New Super Mario Bros. is, quite simply, a gem of a game.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.