Wii Balance Board compatible and real interaction with the Wii Remote for a more accurate feedbacks on your training
ind the right balance between exercise and food and regain a healthy lifestyle! NewU is an all-in-one fitness and nutrition game concept made to improve your health condition and help you to get in shape. Developed in conjuction with the worlds largest fitness centre chain Fitness First and the nutritional experts from the TV show 'Your Are What You Eat', the game delivers efficient fitness workouts and many nutrional tips. NewU is fully customisable: choose a particular lifestyle objective and the game will create customised workouts and nutrional plans using recipes that complement physical activity. Game Features
- Build your personalised workouts based on your own objectives
- Get in shape with workout programs built by Fitness First coaches
- Choose among 4 real Fitness First personal trainers: 2 males and 2 females
- More than 80 exercices per trainer for a complete body workout
- Train yourself in 4 different locations: beach, mountain, forest or gym
- Create your own profile: height, weight, sexe, age, build, food habits and NewU will define a special programm for you
- Choose your workout according to your agenda
- Train yourself every day and reach your final goal or make a quick workout sets to relax after work or to get active in the morning
- Balance your food and match a healthy diet with more than 130 recipes created by You Are What You Eat
- 20 weeks of healthy balanced meals and snacks
- Various and tasty recipes
- Healthy personalised diet built around your specific requirements (i.e. no wheat/nuts, gluten intolerant, etc.)
- 50 NewU goals specially designed for men and women
- 25 goals for men: Six-Pack for Summer, New Dad, Banish the Belly, Slim Do
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.