Developed by award-winning Visual Concepts studios, NHL 2K9 brings a totally rebuilt NHL experience to life with an intuitive control scheme, hard-hitting action, an all-new Zambezi mini-game and more! Complete with new commentary, a user-friendly franchise mode and upgraded online features, NHL 2K9 brings the fun back to your game console this September! Game Features
- Pick-Up-And-Play Controls – Fans asked and 2K Sports answered with easy-to-learn controls that still provide depth for the seasoned veteran
- Expanded Superstar Moves – An updated arsenal of special manoeuvres including open ice moves will burn opponents and create never-before-seen highlight reel moments
- All-New Presentation System – In-game menus, pre-game intros, new crowd animations, game summary replays and brand-new commentary featuring Randy Hahn and Drew Remenda
- True Hockey Fun! – Indulge in the uniqueness of hockey with the addictive Zamboni driving mini-game, user-controlled Stanley Cup celebrations, playoff beards, enhanced checking and a brand-new fighting engine
- Team-Up with up to 12 consoles online – Hop online, pick a position and form a team of up to 6 separate consoles. It's the first-ever NHL 12-console play!
New & Sealed UK Stock
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.