Re-Enter the animated world of Ni No Kuni. Explore a beautifully crafted world and experience the gripping story in an all-new RPG adventure. LEVEL-5 reunites with Yoshiyuki Momose on character design and music created by Joe Hisaishi in the production of the next Ni no Kuni tale.
PRE-ORDER BONUS: Pre-Order Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom and receive a ‘Special Swords Set’ that will aid Evan and Roland in their battle against the forces of evil!
- All-Star Production: LEVEL-5’s mastery of the RPG genre is combined with music created by the renowned Joe Hisaishi and character designs by animation artist Yoshiyuki Momose.
- Captivating Story: A charming and tragic tale unfolds as Evan, a boy prince learns how to become a leader and build a kingdom.
- Role Playing Mastery: New and traditional RPG elements expertly crafted and designed featuring dozens of locations to explore, hundreds of creatures to battle and a wealth of quests and secrets to uncover throughout the sweeping journey.
- Another World: Stunning visuals recreate the world of Ni no Kuni and immerses players into an incredibly vibrant, animated land filled with a new cast of delightful characters to meet.
- Dynamic Fights: Battle against fierce foes utilising an exciting real-time battle system.
Kings Edition Includes
- Exclusive steelbook case
- Exclusive Making Of Disc
- Joe Hisaisbi composed theme vinyl record
- Exclusive 148 page art book featuring concept art by Yoshiyuki Momose and Level 5
- Season Pass
- Evolution of a King diorama figure
- Music Box: Ni No Kuni Main Theme
When will my order be dispatched?
Pre-orders will usually be dispatched 1-2 working days before the official release date shown above.
Please note: Release dates are subject to change.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.