Ni no Kuni combines the renowned LEVEL-5 video game studio (Professor Layton and Dragon Quest) with the animation of the world class Oscar-winning team at Studio Ghibli (Spirited Away, Howls Moving Castle), and the music of the equally legendary Joe Hisaishi, composer on many Ghibli movies. The result is a RPG which expertly fuses these formidable talents.
- A visually stunning game. During their travels with Oliver, players will be able to immerse themselves in a series of incredible environments, landscapes and cities, as if they were entering an animated movie universe inside a video game
- All the ingredients of a RPG and much more. LEVEL-5’s mastery of the genre results in a game that offers the best of a RPG and more: a free roaming map, varied transportation systems, a tactical yet easy to handle combat system and a myriad of secondary quests, mini-games and bonuses
- A captivating story with anime-like 3D cut-scenes. The player enters the magical universe of Ni no Kuni and begins the journey with Oliver, meeting all kinds of people on the way. Yoshiyuki Momose from Studio Ghibli supervised the storyboards for the in-game 3D cut-scenes and provided stage directions for the motion capture sequences, bringing all his expertise from the animation world to bear on the game's story.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.