- Unique Ninja abilities. To help defeat the genetically mutated monsters, players will have the special abilities of "Ninja Vision" and "Todome" at their fingertips. Enabling "Ninja Vision" will allow players to detect and analyze potential enemy weak points, secret paths, and hidden information within the environment. Beware though, while using "Ninja Vision," characters become susceptible to excess damage. "Todome" is a special attack that destroys an enemy character's core (heart), by dealing a fatal wound. Balanced and calculated use of both these abilities will be critical to progressing through the game
- Variety of weapons, tools and "Ninjutsu" – specialized Ninja powers - offer an enticing array of options. Varied environments force players to think strategically about which set of weapons and tools will be most effective at conquering thier way through different levels. Everything from dual wielding swords, to grapple wire hooks, to grenades each have distinctive features and characteristics, so choose wisely! "Ninjutsu" is a special power that results in an explosive electrical force to either stun enemies or protect oneself from attack. Only true Ninja Masters can achieve this technique
- Interactive quick-time events. Scattered throughout integral parts of the storyline, characters will come across various quick-time events where players will have the opportunity to directly interact with in-game cut-scenes. Quick reflexes will be rewarded as players interact with controller buttons as directed on screen during intense battles
- Modern Realism. "Ninja Blade" offers a fresh twist to the classic ninja saga by basing all 3D gaming maps directly from the actual skyscrapers and building tops in modern day Tokyo
Step into the dark and mysterious world of Ninja Blade, where gamers will be given the epic task to defend Tokyo and ultimately humanity itself from a horrific, genetically mutating disease.
High atop the towering skyscrapers of modern-day Tokyo, Ken Ogawa and his team of skilled ninjas are deployed to destroy the infected monster horde and stem the spreading disease as humanity hangs in the balance. Matters quickly take a turn for the worse as Ken and his team are betrayed from within their own ranks. After narrowly escaping death, Ken is left to fight the daunting battle alone while also attempting to understand the motivations behind his father’s betrayal. Armed with an extensive arsenal of specialized ninja weapons, tools and skills including the powerful forces of Ninja Vision and todomé, players must fight insurmountable odds, and once again bring peace and order to Tokyo. Game Features
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.