- Dual Screens open up new possibilities - use the touch screen as an inventory reference for role-playing games, to view maps for your favourite strategy game, or see racing action from two perspectives at once
- Navigate menus or access inventory items simply by touching the screen with stylus or fingertip
- Tough film over touchscreen protects it
- Advanced 3D graphics engine and 16-channel audio, for graphics and Sound that are superior to other portable game systems
- All-new PictoChat feature allows DS users to write messages with an on-screen Keyboard or the stylus and send them wirelessly
- Built-in Microphone port for voice control of games, or for voice chat with other DS players
- Less than two-thirds the size of the original Nintendo DS
- More than 20 percent lighter than original DS
- 4 adjustable brightness levels to extend battery life
- Repositioned microphone and LED lights
- Stylus has been redesigned--now 1cm longer and 1mm thicker
- Repositioned start and select buttons
- Available in 3 cool colours
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.