The Nintendo DSi Console is the third model of the Nintendo DS platform, following Nintendo DS and Nintendo DS Lite, and Nintendo has developed Nintendo DSi with the aim to further expand the Nintendo DS audience.
The Nintendo DSi is a high-powered handheld video game system in a sleek, folding design-loaded with features designed to create a unique gaming experience. Like the DS and DS Lite before it, the DSi features Nintendo's trademark stylus-driven touchscreen technology, but determined to make portable gaming simultaneously larger and smaller in all the right places, Nintendo has also created the DSi with significantly larger screens and an even slimmer body design than its earlier cousins. Other features include the ability to snap photos with built-in cameras, edit and send them to friends, play back your music with Nintendo DSi Sound, or browse the Internet with the Nintendo DSi Browser. From playing games to just playing around, the Nintendo DSi does it all.
Nintendo DSi Black Console Features
- Features a 3.25-inch screen, two 0.3 megapixel cameras, enhanced sound quality, and an SD memory card slot
- Thinner than Nintendo DS Lite by 12% but with a bigger, brighter screen
- Experiment, record, create, and play with sound using the DSi Sound application
- Edit and save pictures in your own portable photo album or onto an SD card for sharing
- Download new games and applications from the DSi Shop via improved WiFi capability
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.