Wii is fresh, new, and different – but most importantly, Wii is bags of fun. Offering incredible new technology that will innovate the way we play in the home, Nintendo’s fantastically accessible motion-sensitive controller could well rewrite the videogame rulebook.
- ANYone, of ANY age with ANY skill level can pick up and play a Wii.
- It’s incredibly fun – a new style of gaming, fuelled by innovative motion detection technology.
- Wii and its unique games bridge generation gaps - Wii is for everyone: spouses can play together, grandparents can play with grandchildren.
- Wii is communal, both entertaining to play and amusing to watch!
It's the Wii debut of the greatest arcade racing game series ever - Mario Kart will hit Wii soon!
With more racers than ever before, WiFi racing against opponents across the globe, and new characters, stunts and weapons it's looking brilliant, and that's before you take into account the Wii Steering Wheel attachment that comes in the box and the addition of motorbikes to the vehicle line-up!
Ladies, Gentlemen, Gorillas, Dinosaurs, Plumbers, Mushrooms, Ghosts, Lizards and Turtles...Start Your Engines!
Included, the official Nintendo Mario Kart Wii Wheel!
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.