No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle continues the tale of punk anti-hero Travis Touchdown, the otaku and pro wrestling-obsessed assassin. Travis finds himself at the bottom of the United Assassins Association rankings after a three year absence and must now wage war to become the number one assassin once again. The follow-up to the popular and critically acclaimed No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle will offer fans infectious, fun gameplay and combat that allows you to wield not just one but two beam katana and face multiple bosses simultaneously in bigger-than-ever battles. Game Features
- Fight your way back up to the number one rank against 50 of the most original, deadly and downright crazy assassins you will ever see
- Hack and slash your way through enemy ranks with six types of beam katana, each with its own play style
- Jump directly into the action thanks to a new navigation interface. Feel the speed of riding your bike in uniquely designed missions
- Expect deadlier opponents, each carrying his own set of weapons (10 types), improved AI and more over-the-top combat
- Unleash your inner power thanks to five special Dark Force moves, including the outrageous Tiger metamorphosis
- Master up to 13 devastating wrestling moves to defeat your opponents in close combat
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.