NOW That’s What I Call Sing 2 allows players to choose from 30 smash hits across both single player and multiplayer, supporting up to eight players on PS4 and Xbox One. Huge chart-toppers such as Justin Bieber with “Sorry”, Charlie Puth with “One Call Away”, Coldplay with “Adventure Of A Lifetime” and Jason Derulo with “Want To Want Me” are included in the track list. Also, hits from the likes of Years & Years with “King”, Meghan Trainor with “NO”, WALK THE MOON with “Shut Up And Dance” and more will be featured in NOW That’s What I Call Sing 2.
Available for the first time in NOW That’s What I Call Sing 2 will be an online store, bursting with further song packs that players can access in-game. Additionally, wannabe popstars can easily and quickly jump into the game with the NOW Sing Game Microphone app for Android (4.0 or later) and iOS (iOS 7 or later) Smartphones.
Note a microphone is not included. A compatible microphone or smartphone with the Now sing Game Microphone is required.
- Featuring 30 massive chart hits for you and your friends to sing to.
- SING AGAINST THE COMPUTER: Sing solo against up to 3 CPU's, or team up with a friend.
- SING WITH FRIENDS: 8 players sing at once using a mix of USB microphones and smartphone mics.
- CLASSIC: Sing a song solo or play against your friends. The Player with the highest score wins.
- DUET: Multiplayer only. Sing a real duet with your friends where each player sings their part.
- PASS THE MIC: Play with a partner sharing one mic.
- BY HEART: Like 'Classic' mode but some of the lyrics will disappear during the round.
- SMARTPHONE APP: Turn your phone into a mic using the free to download NOW Sing app.
- ONLINE LEADER BOARD: See where you rank against your friends online.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within 5-7 days after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.