Simulate racing in 18 of Land Rover and Ford's toughest off-road trucks, 4x4s, and SUVs through beautifully detailed environments, stunning scenery, and wide sweeping tracks. With fast acceleration; real-time, on-the-go vehicle damage repair; and in-game pick-ups, Off Road provides an exhilarating racing experience in an exciting range of vehicles. Game Features
- 18 officially licensed Land Rover and Ford off road vehicles
- 24 detailed tracks encouraging high speed racing
- 3 off road environments, Desert, Water and Ice
- Real time, on-the-go damage repair
- Two player split screen mode
- Exciting Wii Remote steering mechanism
- Pick up and play handling
- Discover hidden routes to gain a racing advantage
- Power sliding: throw powerful 4x4s around the tracks
- In-game pickups: Discover repair pods, time extensions, artefacts & cash
- 12 race modes
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.