Direct a Bavarian Humpa-Band, finger-wrestle against the mighty Sepp (the strongest man on the Oktoberfest) or catch a ride on the ghost train - a grand total of six fun and exciting minigames will help you transform yourself from a regular tourist to a proper Bavarian! Regain your strength with sausage and beer, train your brain with the Oktoberfest Trivia Quiz or just enjoy the soothing polka-soundtrack.
- The official Oktoberfest game licensed by the city of Munich!
- Minigames Bavarian style: Finger-Wrestling, ring-the-bell strength test, ghost train, beer-serving, conducting and bavarian folk dance.
- Test your knowledge with the Oktoberfest Trivia Quiz and learn interesting and fun facts about the event and its history.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.