PaRappa is a rapping puppy with a crush, and to win the heart of the dreamy Sunny Funny and see off his rival, Joe Chin, he is going to need some help. So begins a musical journey of kung fu tuition with Chop Chop Master Onion, driving lessons and cake baking! PaRappa The Rapper returns to the stage for a 10th anniversary special on PSP. Developed in association with legendary multimedia musician, Masaya Matsuura, and famed New York artist, Rodney Greenblat, PaRappa The Rapper combines infectious and vibrant hip hop music with the iconic art style and flattened animation (PaRappa means "paper-thin" in Japanese) that made the original PlayStation and PlayStation 2 titles classics and defined the musical, rhythm action genre. Game Features
- Experience the Music Game that Started it All: Widely credited with introducing the music and rhythm genre craze on videogame consoles, this classic title offers a nostalgic game for true PlayStation fans and a fun and humorous adventure for a new PaRappa audience on PSP.
- Rap Head to Head Wirelessly: Play PaRappa The Rapper wirelessly for the first time! Discover who the real PaRappa master is with wireless head to head rap battles against up to 3 other PSP systems (4 total).
- Game Share and Rap with 4 PSP Systems: PaRappa The Rapper allows players to wirelessly share a demo level with 4 PSP systems simultaneously. Share the fun with friends and play together.
- Download News Playable Songs: Expanding PaRappa's hip-hop repertoire, players can download 8 remixes to play. Using PSP's Infrastructure Mode, the remixes can be downloaded wirelessly onto PSP.
- Enjoy the Original Soundtrack: Rap to the timeless rhythmic tunes and catchy lyrics created by the gifted musician Masaya Matsuura, including Chop Chop Master Onion and Cheap Cheap The Cooking Chicken.
- PaRappa and the Colorful Cast of Characters: Enjoy 6 levels with Parappa and the rest of the colorful and flattened characters from the mind of famed New York artist Rodney Greenblat, including Chop Chop Master Onion, Instructor Mooselini, MC King Kong Mushi and more!
- Graphical Presentation on PSP: Like the original, PaRappa The Rapper's unique graphic presentation features two-dimensional flat "paper-like" characters that roam around an animated three-dimensional gaming world. Updated from the original, it has been reformatted to the PSP's native 16:9 format.
- Timing Based Gameplay Mechanic: A "Simon Says-type" gameplay mechanic allows players to rap to the addictive music by timing button presses to the beat.
|Release Date||12 Jul 2007Array ( [platform] => Array ( [label] => Format [value] => PlayStation Portable [code] => platform [value_id] => 386 ) [manufacturer] => Array ( [label] => Manufacturer [value] => Sony [code] => manufacturer [value_id] => 217 ) [brand] => Array ( [label] => Brand [value] => N/A [code] => brand [value_id] => ) [release_date] => Array ( [label] => Release Date [value] => 12 Jul 2007 [code] => release_date [value_id] => 2007-07-12 00:00:00 ) [clothing_size] => Array ( [label] => Size [value] => N/A [code] => clothing_size [value_id] => ) [age_rating_group] => Array ( [label] => Age Rating [value] => Unspecified [code] => age_rating_group [value_id] => 27 ) [genre] => Array ( [label] => Genre [value] => N/A [code] => genre [value_id] => ) )|