The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition
Regular Price: £24.95
Special Price £18.95
PAYDAY 2 comes to New Generation consoles with an action-packed, four-player co-op shooter that once again lets gamers don the masks of the original PAYDAY crew - Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf and Chains - as they descend on Washington D.C. for an epic crime spree!
Up to four friends can co-operate on the hits and as the crew progresses the jobs become bigger, better and more rewarding, along with earning more money and becoming a legendary criminal
Crime does pay - use your funds to customize your character with new skillsets that change the way you play and kit them out with their own guns and gear.
The new CRIMENET network offers a huge range of dynamic contracts. Players are free to choose anything from small-time convenience store hits to major league cyber-crime or emptying out major bank vaults for that epic PAYDAY.
- Additional content. A loot bag full of DLC brings a huge range of updates and upgrades to the Crimewave Edition, with a multitude of heists, weapons and gadgets that extend the experience.
- 1080p Visuals bring heisting into glorious full HD on both Playstation 4 and Xbox One. See every bank note fly and Feel every bullet blast past your head!
- PAYDAY Loot - Finishing a job isn't just an accomplishment to be proud of. After a successful heist gamers will also earn rare and powerful new equipment such as masks, weapons mods, mask modifications and a variety of other accessories.
- Mission Assets - Every job has a set of purchasable assets that can alter and enhance the heist such as a faster escape car, blueprints or even inside help.
- Character Upgrades - The signature PAYDAY mask can now be customized into tens of thousands of different combinations, color and material variations and there is a bigger selection of gear to wear for the discerning high-fashion heister.
- Multistage Jobs - Many contracts feature several separate stages allowing for mission forks and different outcomes depending on what the players accomplish in each individual stage.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.