Peppa Pig: Fun & Games is the sequel to the hugely popular and successful Peppa Pig: The Game. The game allows the player to explore Peppa's world and interact with all the fun things seen in the TV show and more! 10 re-playable games and fun activities are included, plus 1 bonus activity - 'Dressing Up Game'. The minigames all have very simple mechanics and controls allowing young gamers to enjoy them both instinctively and immediately.
- Daddy Pig's Bubbles - Touch the bubbles that Daddy Pig blows to pop as many as you can.
- George's Rocket - Steer George's rocket on an adventure through space using the stylus.
- Cleaning Bicycles - Peppa and George have been riding their bicycles in the mud. Mummy Pig is helping them clean the bicycles. Use the sponge and hose to clean away the mud and touch the screen to pop soap bubbles as they appear.
- Picking Apples - Peppa is helping to collect apples for Mummy Pig's apple pie. George is helping too by collecting the rotten apples for the compost heap. Collect as many as you can and see how high you can throw the apples.
- Watering Flowers - To grow as many beautiful flowers as possible, water the seeds with the watering can and watch them grow.
- Duck Pond - Use the stylus to throw bread into the pond and feed the ducks at the end of the garden. Stop George from scaring the ducks away by giving him some bread too!
- Making Pictures - Peppa and George love to make pictures. Slide and drop different shapes to make a picture.
- Decorating Cupcakes - Help Peppa and George decorate Mummy Pig's cupcakes by sliding and dropping different sprinkles. Experiment with different designs and colours.
- Birthday Cake - Help Peppa and George to blow out Rebecca Rabbit's birthday candles by touching the candle flames or blowing into the microphone.
- Bursting Balloons - Daddy Pig has filled the house with balloons, Peppa and George have decided to play hide and seek underneath them! Touch the balloons to burst as many as you can to find Peppa and George.
- Dressing Up Game - Peppa is playing a dressing up game but can't decide what to wear! Help her choose the best outfit. You can save your favourite outfits in "Peppa's Photo Album" so you can show your family and friends later.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.