PES 2011 3D boosts your experience of The Beautiful Game not just to a new level, but into a completely new dimension.
Revel in PES 2011 3D’s big game atmosphere, its stunning 3D visuals and perfect gameplay. Enjoy the many Game Modes it offers, including the absorbing Master League mode and the world’s most prestigious club football tournament: the UEFA Champions League.
- Depth & distance realized Visual depth realized on the 3DS format enables the game to depict “distance” between your player, the goal and other players on the pitch. Players will see astonishingly dynamic movement of the ball especially when a long pass is sent. Players will also feel as if they are on the field and joining the game on “player camera” while users will feel being a part of the crowd, watching the game at the stadium on “wide” camera.
- Street Pass on Master League Create your own team, raise the team to the top of the world in Master League mode! “Street Pass” adds another fun to this acclaimed mode. Your team data on Master League will be used for “Street Pass” and the team with better strategies/stats will win! Classic player and teams will be unlocked as you win more on “Street Pass”.
- 1 vs 1 wireless Play against a friend or family member to fully enjoy excellent gameplay of Pro Evolution Soccer.
- Play-by-play commentary included Play-by-play commentary together with 3D visual enhances match atmosphere for more exciting football experience.
- Graduated gameplay for players of all ages Players can choose from 5 levels of difficulty ranging from Beginner to Top Player allowing younger players to advance in skill and competition.
- A wide variety of choice Players can play as one of 60 National and 170 club sides.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.