PES 2015 is centered on the mantra ‘The Pitch is Ours.’ and recreates the heart-thumping and nail-biting moments of top-flight football perfectly. PES 2015 sees a true return to core PES values of total control, super responsive controls and renowned gameplay, where the user has unrestricted control over how they play.
- EXCITEMENT OF GOALS - A new shooting system allows a variety of unrestricted shooting styles with precise control over the direction and power of all strikes. Countering enhanced attacking options, goal keepers intuitively close angles and are capable of an incredible number of ways to react to any situation, including altering centre of gravity.
- FINAL PASS - Likewise, passing options available to players when delivering a final pass have been expanded, allowing for little knock-ons or searing low passes that use new physics routines to ensure the ball behaves realistically across every situation, providing unique and differing outcomes decided by user actions.
- 1 ON 1 - The final key element that has been totally reworked centres around the degree of close control on offer. Positioning is vital, but the ability to dribble into space and beat your marker is now hugely improved and opens up PES 2015 as the definitive on-field experience.
- BEHAVIOURAL PATTERNS - PES 2015 now boasts a huge array of players that both look and play like their real-life counterparts. KONAMI has faithfully recreated over 1000 players this year, with bespoke animations and playing styles across its extensive player roster. They run like they should, play the way they do in real life, and react emotionally as they would to fouls, goals or referee decisions – with their frame of mind actually affecting how they play!
- BRING THE NOISE - PES 2015 mirrors the atmosphere of a top-flight match. The crowd animations have been hugely enhanced, and the ebb and flow of a match is met with context-sensitive crowd effects and movements.
- FOX ENGINE BENEFITS - Next-gen editions of PES 2015 also mark the first full implementation of Kojima Productions’ stunning FOX Engine within the PES franchise. Having debuted last year in an embryonic form, the power of the new wave of consoles has allowed a level of visual acuity and in-game advances that were previously impossible. All graphical features in-game from players, to crowd and stadium now benefit from a single source of real-time lighting naturally bringing the game to vivid next gen life.
- PES ID - Capturing each player's full ID. Even more players will be recreated and will be instantly recognized for their individual animations and AI. PES ID goes even further to capture entire teams to replicate their basic playing ethos and style.
- LIVE UPDATES - Weekly data updates constantly adjust transfers and team line-ups in English, French, Italian, Spanish and Brazilian leagues. Player data is also updated based on current performances every week, so if a player is on a goal-scoring streak, his stats will be boosted accordingly in the update. Applied to all online modes and optional within single-player mode.
|Despatch Time||24 hoursArray ( [platform] => Array ( [label] => Format [value] => PlayStation 3 [code] => platform [value_id] => 394 ) [barcode] => Array ( [label] => Barcode [value] => 4012927057933 [code] => barcode [value_id] => 4012927057933 ) [barcode_actual] => Array ( [label] => Barcode [value] => 4012927057933 [code] => barcode_actual [value_id] => 4012927057933 ) [brand] => Array ( [label] => Brand [value] => N/A [code] => brand [value_id] => ) [condition] => Array ( [label] => Condition [value] => New [code] => condition [value_id] => 52 ) [clothing_size] => Array ( [label] => Size [value] => N/A [code] => clothing_size [value_id] => ) [despatch_time] => Array ( [label] => Despatch Time [value] => 24 hours [code] => despatch_time [value_id] => 282 ) [sale_offers] => Array ( [label] => Sale Offers [value] => No [code] => sale_offers [value_id] => ) )|