In Ubisoft's Petz Beach and Petz Countryside, players can care for a variety of dogs and take them on exciting adventure around town in two new exciting locales. They can also adopt a cat with a unique personality and watch them interact with their dogs. Petz on Nintendo 3DS introduces two vibrant towns where players and their dogs can freely explore, complete quests, meet new villagers, and expand their community.
Petz Beach is a beautiful ocean vista with white sands and towering palm trees. In the beach town, you will interact with 28 breeds of dog, six breeds of cat, over 200 in-game collectibles, and exclusive exotic ocean-themed Petz including a dolphin, emperor penguin, and a polar bear.
Players with both games can transfer the unique Petz and items between the different titles. Or, players can visit a friend's village with a wireless connection for the opportunity to buy and collect some of items not found in their version of the game.
- Care for and nurture adorable dogs and cats: Teach your dog new tricks with the voice recognition system, enter them in events and quests, and train a variety of skills like sniffing and digging. Use the 3DS facial recognition for an even more intimate bonding experience with your favorite Petz.
- Explore and grow your village: Your town has no shortage of adventures. Go for a walk with your puppies, discover new locations and inhabitants, and meet and help the villagers and their pets in exciting quests. As you progress in the game you will grow your home and the welcome new pets, villagers, and buildings like shops and the petting park.
- Interact with a variety of exotic animals: As your village grows, build and expand your petting park where you can care for and feed a variety of exotic animals such as penguins, pandas, tigers, and bear cubs. You can even watch your puppy interact with them!
- Collect items: As you explore the town, find hidden items for your pets, your home, and your city and collect them. You can also collect Encyclopaedia Britannica fun facts about animals, plants, and insects.
- Inter-connectivity: Exchange exclusive items between games and between friends. Petz on 3DS allows you to visit your friend's home and town with your pet for a play date. If you own both titles, you can visit the other town with your pet. Using the 3DS's Street Pass technology, Petz owners can continue to connect with other Petz owners and exchange photos of your pets.
- 3DS exclusive features: Thanks to the gyro sensors, swing the 3DS to capture fishes or insects using the net. Augmented reality cards bring your Petz outside of your 3DS so you can play with them anywhere you like.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.