Planet Rescue is a range of games focusing on environment issues. While children play, they also learn about endangered animals, pollution, and what can be done to help improve our behaviours. In Planet Rescue: Animal Emergency, you start as a young vet, opening your animal clinic. You take care of your neighbours' domestic pets and also exotic baby animals which was your specialisation during your studies. As time goes by and more sick animals are brought to you, you start to wonder whether there might be something wrong in the area.
- Manage your own clinic, increase your reputation and interact with your clients
- Follow the real vet process: diagnose and cure, keep in observation in the pens only if needed or give advices to your clients
- Go outside and do house calls
- Treat more than 12 animals, both adult and baby, domestic, from the farm and exotic
- Your ultimate goal: save and heal endangered animals such as panda, harp seal, etc.
- Take care of your own cute baby tiger (feed it, wash it) and build a strong relationship with it!
- Buy specific outfits to cure specific animals such as horses in the best condition
- Collect cards which give information, hints and tips on animals, characters, vet equipments... and use the wireless connection to exchange them with your friends!
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.