Planet Rescue: Endangered Island is a game focusing on environment issues. While children play, they also learn about endangered animals, pollution, and what can be done to help improve our behaviours.
In Planet Rescue: Endangered Island, the explosion of an off-shore oil rig is destroying the fragile balance that enabled a really particular island to gather an incredible variety of wildlife. An international organisation for the protection of the environment called "Earth Rescue Team" decides to organise an emergency operation in order to restore the island's biodiversity. As a member of this team, your mission is to save this wonderful island to rescue the wildlife.
- Save this beautiful island: heal wild animals, clean wild areas (waste, pollution-) & recycle the waste you find
- Prepare the environment (reintroduce some plants so that the animals could eat for example) before freeing the wild animals.
- Protect & rescue 12 wild animals: your island is a natural haven with 4 different environments (forest, taiga, savannah, desert), from a cold forest with bears to a dry savannah with lions.
- Help the local inhabitants to develop a greener village: help them adopt nature-friendly habits (saving water, recycling-).
- Live a great adventure: team up with the other inhabitants of your island to solve its mystery and save it and work with the other members of the ERT (Earth Rescue Team) that will help you through the adventure.
- Calculate your own carbon footprint (not linked to the adventure & the rest of the game).
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.