The PlayStation Move Starter Pack contains everything you need to get Moving!:
- PlayStation Move: Motion Controller
- PlayStation Eye Camera
PlayStation Move Motion Controller
The corner stone of PlayStation Move, PlayStation Move Motion Controller combines advanced motion sensors, a dynamic color changing sphere, vibration feedback, and an easy to use button interface. Equipped with three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer and terrestrial magnetic field sensor, PlayStation Move motion controller tracks the precise movements and the angle of the controller. The PS3 system also detects the absolute position of the controller in 3D space by using PlayStation Eye camera. Highly sensitive movement tracking can be accurately traced back to the game, allowing intuitive gameplay as if the player is within the game.
- Works with PlayStation Eye camera to accurately track player position
- Includes action buttons of DUALSHOCK®3 and SIXAXIS® wireless controller for direct input
- Sleek and Wireless
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Advanced motion sensors in the controller precisely track both fast and subtle movements
- Color of the sphere's light provides visual feedback during gameplay
- Vibration feedback is felt during specific actions
- Bluetooth technology supports wireless gaming
- Simultaneously use up to four motion controllers with a PS3 system
- Charge the controller and automatically pair it with the PS3 system via a USB cable (Type A - Mini-B)
PlayStation Eye Designed specifically for PS3 and featuring huge advances in USB camera and microphone technology, PlayStation Eye is set to revolutionise the experience of online communication on the PlayStation Network. Expanding on the market-leading heritage of the EyeToy USB Camera for PlayStation 2, the sophistication of the PlayStation Eye naturally complements the advanced features and capabilities of PS3 – all in one slickly designed, unobtrusive unit.
- A sophisticated microphone with the ability to reduce background noise and focus on the spoken word for smoother, more accurate speech recognition and transfer.
- The ability to capture videos and audio clips directly to your PS3’s hard disk drive.
- Engineered to perform well even in low-light conditions
- A range of different capturing modes, including slow motion and time-lapse.
- Faster frame rate for improved tracking, responsiveness and smoothness.
- Two position zoom lens for close-up and full body options.
- A range of eye-catching visual effects to apply to photos and videos.
About Playstation Move
PlayStation Move is Sony's new motion controller for the PlayStation 3 console. Offering a motion-based, high-definition gaming experience, Move is complemented by a PlayStation Move Navigation Controller to be used along with the PlayStation Move Motion Controller for intuitive navigation of in-game characters and objects. The PlayStation Move platform consists of the following items (available separately)
- PlayStation Move Motion Controller
- PlayStation Eye Camera
- PlayStation Move Navigation Controller (optional but highly recommended)
The combination of the PS3 system and PlayStation Eye camera detects the precise movement, angle, and absolute position in 3D space of the PlayStation Move Motion Controller, allowing users to intuitively play the game as if they themselves are within the game.
Also available is an Official PlayStation Move Charging Station for your Motion or Navigation Controllers and also an an Official PlayStation Move Gun Accessory for your PlayStation Move Motion Controller.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.