See the world through the eyes of a Pokémon and step into an adventure full of mystery in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness for Nintendo DS. When you wake up in a strange land to find you've turned into a Pokémon, there are bound to be a few questions on your mind - questions that can only be answered by setting off on an epic journey of discovery. Along the way, you'll embark on missions to retrieve lost items, hunt for outlaws and get caught up in the search for a precious artefact stolen by a time-travelling Pokémon! Game Features
- Determine which Pokémon you are by taking a personality test and assemble an Exploration Team to lead through huge randomly generated dungeons
- Use the Friend Rescue function to call on your friends for help or trade items via local wireless connection
- Build up the strengths of your Exploration Team as you win battles against rival Pokémon and attempt to save the world
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.