In the Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon game, the player will be transformed into one of 20 Pokemon as they set out on an adventure in a world inhabited solely by the 720 discovered Pokemon. This game boasts hours of replay-ability as each dungeon is randomly generated, so you’ll never explore the same dungeon twice as you unravel this tale of adventure and mystery.
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Features:
- The player can choose their playable character and their partner Pokemon from a selection of 20 Pokemon.
- All 720 discovered Pokemon appear in this game, including Legendary and Mythical Pokemon.
- Mystery Dungeons are found everywhere and they change their form every time they are entered. The items and treasures will also change every time you enter.
- The partner Pokemon supports the player and their friendship will help to solve the mystery of why Pokemon are being turned into stone!
- Battle alongside Legendary and Mythical Poke?mon to save the world from a crisis in a tale of unprecedented scale.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.