Pokemon is making its way to Nintendo Switch later this year with Pokken Tournament DX. Including all the content from both the Wii U and arcade versions of Pokken Tournament, Pokken Tournament DX introduces an array of exciting new features to create the ultimate Pokken experience.
- Play Pokken anytime, anywhere on Nintendo Switch - Play Pokken Tournament DX in TV mode, handheld mode, or share a Joy-Con controller with another Trainer to battle one-on-one in tabletop mode anywhere!
- A brand new fighter - Decidueye enters the battle, alongside all previous Pokemon from the Wii U and arcade versions
- New Support Pokemon - Litten and Popplio make their debut to lend their support in battle
- Team Battle mode - Pick three Pokemon and battle it out to be the first to defeat all your opponent's Pokemon to win in the new Team Battle mode
- Group Match mode - Find similarly skilled players in battle rooms for intense and fun battles online
- Daily Challenges - Complete a variety of different daily challenges
- Watch battle replays - Hone your skills by watching other players' replays and share your best matches online with the new replay feature
- Jump straight into battle - All characters and Support Pokemon will be available right from the start of the game
- Compatible with the Nintendo Switch only
When will my order be dispatched?
Pre-orders will usually be dispatched 1-2 working days before the official release date shown above.
Please note: Release dates are subject to change.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.