The Power Stone Collection includes enhanced versions of Power Stone and Power Stone 2, which were originally released for the Sega Dreamcast and arcades. These fast and furious 3D brawlers put a new spin on "last man standing" as characters take each other on in frenzied match ups amidst fully interactive environments. Utilizing a simple control scheme, players can execute standard moves such as punches and kicks but the deeper power struggle comes in the form of "power stones." Fighters vie to collect these gems in order to tip the scales in their favor, as nabbing three will allow them to transform into super fighters that can perform devastating power moves. In addition, a variety of zany weapons and the ability to use environments in creative ways allow an incredible level of freedom and depth beyond the typical fighting game. Multiplayer support via the PSP system's ad hoc mode raises the stakes as friends duke it out in frenzied no holds barred battles. Game Features
- Two players in Power Stone and up to four in Power Stone 2 can battle it out to see who will reign supreme!
- Game sharing function allows up to three others to play using a single UMD disc
- Wacky new weapons join the existing arsenal of both titles for added comical mayhem
- Training mode - practice makes perfect as beginners and experts alike can hone their skills and test drive items and weapons
- Screenshot mode - pause the game during a fight and adjust the camera to take a perfect snapshot to commemorate the glory moments
- Upgraded camera system - not only will players get a wider view of the action, tailored for the PSP system's widescreen, but they can also toggle between wide, mid and close range views of the action at any time
- Unlockable bonuses including weapons, items and more
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.