Note: This game is in Spanish
Set in a land rooted in ancient Persian mythology, the Prince of Persia finds himself caught in an epic battle between the primal forces of light and darkness: the God of Light, Ormazd versus his brother Ahriman, the destructive God of Darkness. The Prince of Persia arrives just in time to witness the destruction of the legendary Tree of Life - an act which threatens to plunge the entire world into eternal darkness. Manifested in the form of the Corruption, a dark substance that physically contaminates the land and the skies, the Prince of Persia must partner with Elika, a deadly companion, to heal the world from the evil Corruption.
- A new Prince of Persia: Master the acrobatics, strategy and fighting tactics of the most agile warrior of all time. Prince of Persia for PS3 lets you Grip Fall down the face of a building, perform perfectly timed acrobatic combinations, swing over canyons, buildings and anything that is reachable. This new Prince of Persia must utilise all of his new skills along with a whole new combat system to battle Ahriman's corrupted lieutenants to heal the land from the dark Corruption and restore the light.
- A new epic Prince of Persia adventure begins: Escape to experience the new fantasy world of ancient Persia. Prince of Persia for PS3 sees masterful storytelling and sprawling environments deliver to action-adventure fans an experience that rivals even the best Hollywood movies.
- A new open world structure: A first for the franchise, Prince of Persia for PS3 gives you the freedom to determine how the game evolves in this non-linear adventure. In Prince of Persia for PS3 players will decide how they unfold the storyline by choosing their path in the open-ended world.
- Emergence of a deadly new ally: History's greatest ally is revealed in Prince of Persia for PS3 in the form of Elika, a dynamic AI companion who joins the Prince of Persia in his fight to save the world. Gifted with magical powers, she interacts with the player in combat, acrobatics and puzzle-solving enabling the Prince of Persia to reach new heights of deadly high-flying artistry through special duo acrobatic moves or devastating fighting combo attacks.
- Prince of Persia for PS3 utilises Ubisoft's proprietary Anvil engine, the same engine used to develop Assassins Creed.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.