The professor of puzzle-solving is back, with a bigger adventure and even greater dangers than before. While investigating the death of his mentor Dr Schrader, the Prof. and his apprentice Luke are embroiled in a dangerous mystery concerning a box that is said to kill any who open it. Professor Layton And Pandora's Box features a riveting new mystery and more than 150 new brain teasers, riddles and logic puzzles to challenge and delight players As you board the Molentary Express you enter a new world filled with bizarre characters and over a hundred new puzzles to test your grey matter. From simple riddles and maths problems, to logic puzzles, optical illusions and block-sliding style brainteasers - no two challenges are ever the same.
There's always a helpful hint to ensure you never get stuck for long though and plenty of rewards for when you get them right - from keep fit gifts for your pet hamster to ingredients for the ultimate cup of tea. Training your brain has never been this much fun! Game Features
- Puzzling variety: Over 150 brand new brain-busting puzzles to uncover and solve, with even more variety and surprises than last time.
- Animated adventure: If you liked the cartoon style cut scenes in the first game you'll be amazed how much better, and numerous, they are here.
- Special rewards: Every solved puzzle has its own special reward, from opening a lock on your journal to gaining new pieces to the Prof.'s camera or gifts for your pet hamster!
- Trilogy treats: Unlock even more extra features with special codes obtained in the first game and from the third title in the series when it is released.
- Online action: Even when you've beaten the main game you can still download one new puzzle a week with the special Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection option.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.