The Last Guardian
Regular Price: £33.75
Special Price £24.95
Eponymous puzzle-solver Professor Layton returns exclusively to the Nintendo DS family of consoles including Nintendo 3DS, in a new mysterious adventure, Professor Layton and the Spectre’s Call, available across Europe on 25th November.
Professor Layton and the Spectre’s Call is bursting to the brim with brand new puzzles to challenge and delight both seasoned Professor Layton fans and those new to the series. The exciting storyline, set three years before the events of Professor Layton and the Curious Village, follows the story of how Professor Layton first met his soon-to-be trusty assistant Luke. Players will also be introduced to Layton’s female assistant, Emmy, who is keen to work with him to discover the mystery behind the Misthallery spectre. The more puzzles you solve, the closer you will get to cracking Layton’s latest mystery. Game Features
- This new instalment still features the animated charm and hand-drawn art that has featured in the previous Professor Layton titles, as well as lots of brand new content.
- Set 3 years before The Curious Village when the Professor first met Luke.
- Brand-new mini-games and all-new episodes can be unlocked as you progress through the game.
- There are three new mini-games in total. Lay a train track for a small model train to pass through all the stations and reach the goal, or juggle verbs to get the right performance on stage. The third new minigame involves you guiding a fish around an obstacle course to collect golden coins.
- Each episode offers you a glimpse into the life of some of the interesting characters that you meet while solving the case.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.