In the city of London, a young girl named Espella Cantabella is chased after by a mysterious force and seeks the aid of Professor Layton and his assistant, Luke Triton. When Espella is suddenly captured, Layton's investigation leads him to a strange book which transports him and Luke to a strange medieval city known as Labyrinth City. This town is allegedly home to witches who hides in the shadows, and is controlled by someone called the Story Teller, who allegedly has the power to turn anything he writes into reality. Meanwhile, Phoenix Wright and his assistant, Maya Fey, who have traveled to London on business, encounter the same book and are also transported to Labyrinth City. There, they discover Espella has been accused of being a witch and is to be put on trial. As Phoenix decides to defend Espella, soon discovering that the laws of this world are far different from his own, Layton seeks to solve the mystery behind Labyrinth City, with the two not always seeing eye to eye.
- Two entirely unique gameplay styles collide – investigate the mysteries of Labyrinthia, solving puzzles as you go, then seek justice in the courts of law!
- Professor Layton’s expertise is put to the test at he explores the city, finding clues, solving puzzles and speaking with its enigmatic inhabitants.
- Meanwhile, Phoenix Wright defends his client to the end in a courtroom quite unlike any he’s experienced before. With completely different laws and logic at play in Witch
- Trials, Phoenix must cross-examine witnesses, and sometimes even quiz multiple people at once to find contradictions!
- Hint Coins can be found dotted around Labyrinthia; if you’re in a spot of bother, whether you’re trying a testing puzzle or having trouble cracking a particularly wily witness, buy a helpful clue to point you in the right direction.
- Alternate between two play styles and experience the best of both worlds to solve a supernatural case filled with twists and turnabouts.
- When the puzzle professor and the ace attorney unite, no conundrum can get between them and the truth!
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.