Project CARS Game Of The Year Edition is the ultimate choice for serious racing fans!
Featuring all the elements of the original core experience that made Project CARS the most authentic, beautiful, intense, and technically-advanced racing game on the planet, the Game Of The Year Edition also includes an additional: 50+ cars, 4 tracks and 60+ community-created liveries, along with 500+ features and improvements since launch.
All this, plus two special items - the iconic Nurburgring Combined Nordschieife + GP circuit and two exclusive vehicles from Pagani - the Zonda Revolucion and Huayra BC unveiled at this year's Geneva Motor Show.
- CARS - With a huge range of cars and motorsports on offer - everything from road cars, US muscle, and supercars, to GT, Le Mans Prototypes, open wheel, and even karts; whatever your passion, there's something perfect for you - with more being added regularly!
- CAREER - Create a driver, choose a starting motorsport, and sign your first contract. Succeed and you'll get offers from other teams, special invitations, and endorsements. Grow, evolve, and pursue a number of Historic Goals with the ultimate aim of being recognised in the Hall Of Fame.
- ONLINE - Create your own public and private race weekends including full practice, qualifying, and warmup sessions or browse and search all games currently being played across the globe to find the perfect game with others of your skill level and preference.
- ULTIMATE VARIETY - Race on over 60 unique tracks including closed circuits and point-to-point locations at any time of day and in ever-changing weather conditions. Play pre-defined championships in Season Mode, create your own, or simply visit the Test Track to tweak under the hood in on-track testing. The freedom is yours.
- THE DRIVER NETWORK - The Driver Network allows players to connect, compete and share their Project CARS experience. Face off against each other by comparing stats, track your career progress, and share your highlights. Build up your Affinity with certain motorsports, and strive to retain strong Performance and Reputation ratings. Then challenge your friends and the worldwide community in asynchronous Time Trial challenges with downloadable Ghosts, or compete in a regularly-updated season of special community events - sometimes even for real-world prizes!
- BEYOND REALITY - Project CARS is ready out of the box to hook up to your 4K television, Oculus Rift or Project Morpheus headset, nVidia Shield, or latest steering wheel setup. Plug in and sit back to experience gaming like you've never before; either with cinematic clarity or virtual reality immersion.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.