Rabbids decide to take over our beloved amusement park and they plan to make the most of their day out by invading all the attractions! They don’t intend to queue like everyone else or stay seated during the whole journey!
As Rabbids will always be Rabbids, you’ll see them misusing the rides, going bwaaah at a souvenir shop before stopping in an overpriced themed restaurant.
So whether it’s a sunny or rainy day, just grab your Wii U tablet and roll the dice to join them!
- Discover how the Rabbids take over the attractions - Rabbids will have a lot on their plate: princess castle, the pirate boat, haunted house, tunnel of love, roller coaster…there are over 20 + attractions waiting to be invaded!
- Use the Wii U tablet in delirious ways - Whether you aim with it, use it to plan your next move, tilt it, shout at it, watch it, steer it, share it, touch it, draw on it, Rabbids Land is going to make you see your new console in a brand new light through its wacky interactions
- There is always two sides to a story - The Wii U tablet shows its core value through the asymmetrical gameplay it offers. Letting you play coop and versus mode in the attractions. Not only the experience of the game will be lived differently from a player to another, but the replay value is considerably high
- Fun on & off screen - Some attractions will challenge you and your friends to shout at each other, make one and another dance and push you to interact not only with the controller, but also between your buddies.
- Use the Wii U without TV - Someone else is camping in front the TV? No problem, with the Wii U tablet you’ll be able to play the full game on your own
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.