Just when Rayman thought he was going to have a lazy day in front of the television, the Rabbids show up inside the tube to run amok on Rayman's favorite shows. Now it's up to you to help Rayman save television from becoming an utterly mindless bunch of Rabbid drivel.
- Over 45 new mini-games that spoof popular culture, from TV series to classic, not to mention TV ads
- New Board mode - As Rayman, race against the Rabbids on a board game. Your mission is to help Rayman extract the rabbids from the TV channels by playing mini-games
- 15 of the mini-games are playable in Multiplayer with one Game Card (via game sharing)
- Use the stylus, mic and dual screen to manipulate the Rabbids
- Five Boss levels playable with Rayman where you need to catch the Rabbids in some platform levels
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.