Across the vast Western frontier, a plague is spreading
When former outlaw John Marston wakes up at his farmhouse, he finds a world gone insane: overnight, deranged hordes have overrun the towns and outposts of the American frontier. In a desperate attempt to save his family, Marston must traverse a world torn apart by chaos and disorder, using every skill he has to survive long enough to find a cure.
Undead Nightmare combines a terrifying single player campaign as well as the full suite of amazing multiplayer content for one of the biggest games of the year: Red Dead Redemption. Undead Nightmare is a standalone game that does not require a copy of Red Dead Redemption to be played.
- Take on a brand new, undead-riddled, single-player adventure
- Experience completely new gameplay mechanics, weapons, and world design
- Battle against four different Zombie classes with detailed character design
- Encounter Graveyard action areas as well as Undead and Mythical animals
- Find New Collectible Outfits and Challenges to complete
- 7+ hours of single-player gameplay
- Join Friends across the Dying and Undead West in exciting Co-Op missions and Competitive Modes
- Attack and defend in Stronghold Mode, or claim territory in Land Grab
- School your friends in Poker, Liar’s Dice and Horse Racing
- Annihilate your enemies with the deadly Tomahawk and Explosive Rifle
- Play online as iconic characters from Red Dead Revolver or as the legends from Red Dead Redemption.
- 15+ hours of multiplayer gameplay
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.