Red Steel 2 is the highly anticipated title exclusive to Wii system from Nintendo that will bring players the best sword and gun fighting experience ever on console.
Designed for Wii MotionPlus, Red Steel 2 features unparalleled control. Players will pick up the Wii Remote and swing it freely as the sword on-screen follows their precise movement – and even measures the strength of their swing. Red Steel 2 is a first-person action game where players become a swordsman who finds himself in an edgy city in the middle of a desert armed with only a sword and gun.
- Be The Swordsman: Embody a lonesome fighter, a man of few words with a shaded past full of mystery. Face various, and increasingly stronger, enemies and defeat challenging bosses in epic and intense fights.
- Immersive Edgy Western Setting: Visit various locations through a remote mixed metropolis in the middle of the American desert, where Eastern culture and Western culture have been smashed together into a hodge-podge jumble: Caldera. You will discover the game’s immersive background and environment as you make your way through the adventure.
- Unique Precision Control Of Your Weapons With Wii Moyionplus: The Wii MotionPlus provides 1:1 recognition where the sword and gun movements are precisely replicated within the game. Slash the villains the way you want! Plus Wii MotionPlus measures the power of your swing. The harder you swing the Wii Remote, the harder the sword swings in the game!
- Close Combat System: Feel like a powerful master swordsman and gunslinger thanks to the first-person view that puts you in the middle of the action. Fight up to six enemies simultaneously and feel the power and freedom to use your sword or your gun at any time.
- Master numerous combos with your sword and your gun ranging from triggering exciting finishing kills, parrying enemy attacks, or even deflecting bullets with your sword!
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.