Making its first foray into the video game world, Regular Show: Mordecai and Rigby In 8-bit Land brings best buds Mordecai and Rigby and their adventures from the Emmy Award-winning animated comedy to the Nintendo 3DS™.
- Play as Mordecai and Rigby – Use their unique powers to battle epic bosses and escape 8-Bit Land in one piece!
- Creative Involvement with Regular Show Creator – Original storyline and concept written by series creator JG Quintel.
- Battle Mordecai and Rigby’s Greatest Enemies – Watch out for enemies with powerful attack moves that look to thwart Mordecai and Rigby’s escape from this diabolical death trap, including tough guys, mutant jellyfish, the seemingly invulnerable The Hammer, and more.
- Three Different Old-School Games in One Awesome Adventure – This unique action adventure gameplay challenges players to master different game modes including action platforming, side-scroller space shooting, and top down shooters.
- Collect and Unlock Regular Show Favorites – Collect fanny packs, golden tapes, and more to unlock awesome Regular Show exclusives like concept art and clips from unreleased episodes.
- Get 8-Bit! – Regular Show reimagined! Go old-school in awesome retro style 8-bit graphics – a perfect fit for the 80s-inspired show.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.