Chris Redfield or Jill Valentine, who have been sent into the city to find the missing Bravo team. With limited ammo and survival items available, gamers need to keep their wits about them to survive the various traps and puzzles that greet them at every stage of the game. This is coupled with the upcoming Resident Evil 0, which takes players back to 1998. Reports have been mounting about unusual murders on the outskirts of Raccoon City. The city's Special Forces division, S.T.A.R.S. sends their Bravo Team to investigate, including rookie cop member Rebecca Chambers, who meets death row convict and ex-Navy lieutenant Billy Coen Throughout the game, players take control of both Rebecca and Billy, at times switching between both characters in order to proceed.
- Return to the series' origins - Discover the truth behind the horrors at the Mansion, and all that came before on the Ecliptic Express with this bundle of two fan-favourite titles.
- Completely enhanced visuals - Both games now have high-resolution textures that have been created from scratch, including 1080p support on next-gen consoles, which still preserving the classic appearance of the original releases.
- Fully remastered sound effects - 5.1 surround provides a more experiential gaming atmosphere that best matches players' listening environments.
- Introducing Wesker mode - For the first time ever in Resident Evil 0, players can experience th events leading up to the iconic Mansion outbreak playing as alternative character Albert Wesker, including a special themed outfit and amazing new powers. This mode will provide series fans and newcomers with even more ammo to enjoy!
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.