For the first time Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D delivers the intense Mercenaries gameplay experience on a handheld console. Featuring re-mastered stages from Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, it’s a race against time as players try to defeat as many enemies as possible before the countdown reaches zero. The fast-paced, combat intensive action of Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D is available both as a solo experience or gamers across the world can team up and enjoy two-player co-op via network play.
Gamers will have the opportunity to tackle the game’s missions with legendary Resident Evil characters from past and present. These include Chris Redfield, Krauser, Hunk and, making her debut in a Mercenaries game, Claire Redfield.
While the gameplay will be familiar to those who have previously played Mercenaries, changes have been implemented to take advantage of the new hardware, most notably the transforming the stages and characters to full 3D plus the ability for players to move and shoot and the addition of touch screen functionality to switch weapons on the fly.
- 8 different playable characters all with at least 1 change of costume – including series favourites Chris Redfield from RE5, Hunk & Krauser from RE 4 . . . with more to be revealed soon
- 1 or 2 players – Ad Hoc and Nintendo Wi-Fi connection
- 30 missions over 12 stages and 2 different game modes
- In depth skill and abilities unlock system that encourages and rewards replaying. Skills and abilities include health, weapons damage, customisation etc
- 2 different game modes – 'scene attack' and 'survival'
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.