UK EXCLUSIVE ONLY OFFER
This Exclusive UK Only Offer includes a Free Full Game PC Download of the new Assassin's Creed Unity with the stunning ROCCAT Kave XTD 5.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset.
The next generation Kave XTD 5.1 Digital is a legend in the making, with remastered real 5.1 surround sound, enhanced comfort and an upgraded, robust design. What sets the Kave XTD 5.1 Digital miles apart and leaves its rivals in the dust is its feature-packed desktop remote, which works as an audio command center. Containing ROCCAT-pioneered smartphone to headset Bluetooth pairing, a premium-quality, multi-channel integrated sound card, comprehensive audio controls and heaps more, the desktop remote complements the headset perfectly to provide a gaming audio solution of unprecedented quality and innovation – leaving NO SOUND UNHEARD.
With two 40mm driver units and one 30mm vibration unit per ear cup, a fully immersive, genuine surround sound experience with pitch-perfect crisp and clear audio is ensured. The Kave XTD 5.1 Digital’s three high-end driver units are aligned precisely at a 12 degree angle, matching the natural form of your ear. This alignment provides a real – not virtual – 5.1 surround environment in which you can pinpoint enemy locations easily, giving you the edge over your opponents.
- Real 5.1 surround sound, with three driver units per earcup
- Premium in-built multi-channel sound card, for rich, interference-free audio
- Smartphone to headset Bluetooth pairing, let’s you handle calls on the fly
- Fully-equipped desktop remote, total audio control at your fingertips
- Supreme comfort, with ultra-light design for suitable for lengthy gaming sessions
- Noise-cancelling mic with mute LED, fully rotatable and completely removable
- Robust and durable engineering, built to last for long-term use
- 5.1 speaker ports feature in remote, for a seamless hook-up to your existing sound system
- Tangle-proof 3.6m cable for distraction-free gameplay
Technical Specification: Center/Front/Rear Driver Units
- Frequency response: 20 ~ 20.000Hz
- Max. SPL at 1kHz: 115 +/- 3dB
- Max. input power: 50mW
- Drive diameter front: 40mm
- Drive diameter rear: 40mm
Technical Specification: Vibration Driver Units
- Frequency response: 20~100Hz
- Max. input power: 300mW
- Drive diameter: 30mm
Technical Specification: Microphone
- Frequency response: 10~10.000Hz
- Sensitivity at 1kHz: -32 +/- 2dB
- Directivity: omni-directional
- Diameter: 4x 1.5mm
- Impedance: 2.2kohms + 15%
Technical Specification: System
- Connection: USB
- Impedance: 32Ohms
- Cable length: 3.6m
- Weight (Headset only): 335g
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.